Thursday, January 01, 2004

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!! IT'S 2004 AND YAY! I'M NOT "BLOG OF THE MONTH" ANYMORE FOR THIS MONTHS SNA WEBSITE... anyways... i am so bad at updating! but i think you might be interested of looking at my xanga site which has lots of pictures! much better than this site. I really prefer my xanga site now instead of this site... this site is more complicated than I expected and xanga is just too easy to use. ok... this entry isn't about which of one of my sites is better than the other... it's the 1st day of 2004! so coooooooool! I had an interesting new years night... first I got totally wet with my left trouser left because Scottish James aimed the hose water pipe to me, not on purpose, carried around by someone's shoulder, and someones dirty hands touched my face... ok yeah i'm really tired now... it's almost 5 in the morning and i should be getting some sleep so I hope everyone is enjoying their 1st day of the year!

I hope this year, God will continue helping me out with my life... as in for last year (2003) I was having a difficult time for the 1st year as a Christian... i was all confused and was in full of depression but now the Lord is helping me and he cares for me so dearly... I liked Jen's testimony! Her about saying the things she had been through as a Christian, like how she wasn't listening to the signs that God has been trying to tell her, how she had to break up with her ex-boyfriend who was a none-Christian etc. etc. anyways I hope everyone had fun at new years!
I hope i'm making sense...... *zzzzzzzzzz* sleeeeeeeepy neeeeeeed reeeeest! g'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home