Friday, November 28, 2003

I have been so happy ever since yesterday... I guess I am too excited of what God is doing in my life. Just realizing so many things made me so positive about myself than being negative. I haven't said this to anyone yet (except to 2 - 4 people) but God has been telling me so much for the past 3 months since school started... He has been guiding me all the way through school... He told me that everything will be alright and there's nothing to worry about... I know that he is always with me in classes and he gave me the confidence of writing my own ideas, sharing my own ideas with my classes... plus he told me that I am never alone and he will always be with me. So I thank God for what he has done for me... I thank God for saying those words to me... and I thank God for helping me to believe in myself that I can do the things that I wasn't able to do.

Well... that's all I have to say for now... oh! And I thank God for giving me the most wonderful friends in my life...

God Bless you all!

- Kathryn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home