Wednesday, December 24, 2003

AIyah!!! I haven't updated anything for such a long time! sorry for the people who were looking forward for my new updates on this site. so here are the highlights of what has been happening lately;
- I wasn't able to update anything or check my emails and etc. because my brother has been using the internet ever since he came back from last week.
- Last Monday was Susan's birthday and now she is 19! hehe... a few people went to Susan's house... we watched Pirates and the Caribbean then afterwards the birthday girl, Tom L and Debs decided to have a pillow fight near the lift area... the pillow fight was pretty violent... so I didn't want to be included in the pillow fight.
- Last Saturday at SNA was great! exchanging gifts... acoustic worship... everything! Going to the Winter Carnival was the big surprise. Having a SNA bupper cars was great fun!
- Spiritually... umm... I don't know how I am in that way but most likely I'm in one of those days that I am pretty empty... I know it's not good to be in that position but that's how I am at the moment.

well... nothing much to say... I know this isn't one of my best entries but my last one I accidentally closed the window that had my best one... anyways everyone! HAVE A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home