Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Yesterday was so nerve raking... at the winter concert at my school... singing my solo parts and stand on stage as a nervous idiot person, staring at the people surrounding the stage... my parents...Susan... other people I realised who use to go to SIS and friends from SIS... Everyone kept on telling me that I would do fine and I knew they had faith in me but i guess I didn't have much faith in myself plus I didn't listen to the people around me... anyways... after the winter concert a few people said nice things about my singing but I wasn't convinced that I was good... and 2 or 3 people asked if I sing in a church!!! how awkward was that?? God helped me through most of the time on stage... and when i was singing solo I was alright towards the audience but listening to myself sing I sounded terrible...

oh! YYAAAAAAAAAAAY! My brother is coming back today!!!!! I can't wait to see him! I don't know if anyone remembers the SIS band called "Shallow Falls" but he was the drummer in that band... and Shallow Falls are not together anymore... I know one his friends is in Whence He Came band and the other is in another band but not sure... Nothing amazing happened this week... except my brother and other friends coming back to Hong Kong... anyways... God Bless you everyone!

oh... one thing... Susan I want to say thank you that you came to the winter concert to see Debs and me... love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home