Saturday, December 13, 2003

Tonight was really fun at SNA and awesome! because Jason (from USA uni) came back to Hong Kong! hahaha I was surprised as soon as I turned around after worship and saw Jason... *lol* anyways... tonight was also my first time being in the Drama Team... which I felt really embarrassed after showing the drama of "Joy" but... It wasn't exactly a drama piece of "Joy"... at least we did something... there is a George Bush... Legolas... Aragorn... two president assistants and I think that's it... since we had a short amount of people... hahahaha funny to have some random characters... well, I have nothing much to say but... God gave me joy tonight while worship started up again... jumping around while singing out loud with the words of the songs... and I want to thank God for me not screw up the drama... I know I didn't say much... but it's my first time... oh yeah! whenever I hear the word joy I keep singing "Joy to the world..." and you know the rest of the song... I know it's weird... I know I'm weird and I know my mind is weird... lol. well... that's all!
Love you everyone!
Cheerio! lol* Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home