Monday, December 01, 2003

*~PEACE~*

What is Peace...? Everyone has different definitions of that word... Some say that "peace" is like stopping from war. or peace is like happiness or other words that describe and/or meaning of peace. Peace is part of the 'Fruit of the Spirit.'

Change
We as humans change all the time and during our life time down here on earth we understand right and wrong. There are consequences that we have to deal with. (I think)

2 Corinthians 3 or 4?

At SNA there were two questions were being asked... the two questions were;
1) What things that make you feel safe(peaceful)?
2) What things that make you feel the opposite of peace(not peaceful)?

My answer for both of those questions are 1) I could list a lot of things that make me feel safe (peaceful) and SNA is one. Being with friends and family and also being in a quiet place. 2) I think that school is totally the opposite of peace... stress... exams... driving lessons... I could name a list of this too!

There was another question which I think it's interesting and important to know. How do we get peace? I guess we have to look at the situation carefully and sort it out.

ahhhhhhh.... well... I have more to say for this entry but then the thing is that I think it's enough... well... plus... i'm not sure... if it's right...

C'ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home