Sunday, December 07, 2003

Greetings my fellow friends! =) *hehe* I have re-created my new layout... with nice colours! It took me ages to make my new layout much more colourful (well... not really colourful). anyways... the party was great last night! I have enjoyed myself talking to some guests who came to SNA. The games were fun... BBQ and the food was good... Drama Team were fantastic! and the dance was great! That made my night put a smile on my face... actually I think God made everyone's night a great night.
I really want to say to the Drama Team that it was an excellent drama of "Redeemer". I was pretty amazed when Tom Lewis played God... and I wonder where they got the music from?...

I want to thank God... that he helped us made the party a success... (I hope that was making sense...ahhh! sorry i keep saying that)

I have nothing much else to say at the moment but I must continue doing my school work which is really stressful for me. I'll write more tomorrow...

Peace out!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home