Thursday, January 08, 2004

Things happening so far...

I swear... there's something wrong with my blog... or maybe my computer or whatever it is. anyways... recently I have been doing exams... Last monday was the first day, just remembering that day I was so nervous and scared and for some odd reason I didn't sense that God was around. As soon as I turned to the first page of my exam paper I panicked. It was so hard and nerve raking, I thought to myself "I can't do this! I can't do this!." At the end I felt better because it was over and done. Year 11 is getting tough but it's a challenge.
Spiritually I've prayed about the troubles in the exams... He said that he will try and comfort me... or whatever... so yeah I have nothing much to say. Also, for the past two weeks I felt like something was missing part of my life... and that part is my guitar. When I went to the vine office last tuesday, I saw one of the guitars... just looking at one of them made me feel that I desperately wanted to play! So i did play on one of the guitars and it was cool but everyone at the office seemed busy... like Susan was talking to Derek, Alison and all that... so i continue playing guitar while everyone else was talking when they don't realise that I was still around (it's like i don't exist) but doesn't matter... I'm not a talkative person plus I still need to get to know some new people that I either met or seen them around but haven't got the chance to talk to them or something like that I don't know what on earth i'm blabbering about now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home