Saturday, October 28, 2006

Update in Bournemouth

I have found a church in Bournemouth called Bournemouth vineyard, very chilled out place for a cup of tea and doughnuts. The worship is similar to the vine church but in a different style. Just to let you know not in a bad way. I'm still struggling to find some christian friends around here... and i pray that God will help me find at least a brother or sister to get along with. Not that i am saying I don't have friends at university... Within the people that i have met already, i am still finding myself slightly lost with my identity. It's hard to be yourself sometimes but at the same time i'm not here to impress people by pretending that i'm someone else. I know God can help me along the way by standing out into the crowd. Just being who i am not just be somebody else. anyhow, back to church. whenever i go to church i always get a flash of the word "Still." At first it reminded me of the song "I Will Be Still" and I looked up in the bible in NIV Version.

7 Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when men succeed in their ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes.


Anyways, Just updating on what's been going... I'm really enjoying my course (which i think i've said taht too many times) and i'm finding it very challenging in the acedemic side.

Yeah, God Bless you Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home