Wednesday, February 23, 2005

A new beginning...

Its been a while since the last post... which I thought it would be the end of it. But you know me I'll always return. I have been regaining the faith that I needed to type on this blog of mine. I've forgotten how it feels to update this blog. I miss it to be honest. I want to restart my blog journey again.

Recently I have been disappointed because of the lack of attendance to flight as a student leader, within the past 3 weeks. I never knew how much I miss flight. I'm suppose to be at flight serving my heart towards my brothers and sisters and for God. Once is ok but 3 in a row is far too much.

Last Sunday at church, I cried and I felt God's presence there. I knew in my heart that I had to kneel to humble myself for Him. I didn't want to disppoint all the leaders at flight, especially God.

Anyways... Thats all I have to say for now... cos I have left this post as a draft for a very long time already... ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home