Friday, October 08, 2004

A Struggle to get back...

I never knew how much I would struggle in yr12. At the moment I'm losing myself. I can't help to think whether I have made the right choices in my previous years to lead me at this point of my life. I have prayed so many times and most of that time I never receive an answer. I try to keep my head up high but it gets to me.

Job 4:5
But now trouble comes to you, and you are discouraged; it strikes you, and you are dismayed.

But just remembering that God is always with me and I can always ask him for help. I will always follow him of course and now I know that God will always remind me of my struggles so I don't have struggle the same situation again.

Job 41:8
If you lay a hand on him, you will remember the struggle and never do it again!

Just to let people know no matter how much you struggle you will always get back on track. Its like you are climbing up a mountian with a bunch of friends and you struggle to reach to the top and sometimes you feel like falling. As you are struggling you never give up.You keep going and your friends help you and guide you on the way. God is my best friend and he will always help and guide me throughout my journey. Also, He will guide and help throughout your journey... never forget that when your struggling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home