Friday, November 26, 2004

Lost of voice...

The most upsetting thing to happen on the same day when about to lead worship is losing your voice. I almost lost my voice as soon as I got to school. Trying to talk hurts my throat a bit. And also... The worst thing is that I couldn't talk to my Art teacher about my final work! The only answers I could give my art teacher is up and down nods for yes and side to side for no answers... I couldn't stand it. I wanted to talk! but if I did I think my voice would develop worst... (I don't know if that's true).

Flight852 was great. Josh Wong was the speaker of the night and he talked about "Turbulence" (meaning Hard Times or Suffering). It was an interesting topic. There were one or two examples that he entertained, which was a little bit odd but it was funny at the same time. Worship was great! and I didn't lead worship because as I already told you I've almost lost my voice. But I still had to play and sing (which was painful enough for my sore voice box). Now my voice is not getting better whatsoever. Oh well... This week is to get well for me. That's all for me! Oh yeah! Coffee house is next Friday =) which is so cool and I am excited about it! Well... That's all for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home