Sunday, December 05, 2004

Coffee House



Last Friday was Coffee House and it was awesome! it was a great success! I don't know exactly how many people came but the place seemed pretty packed around the lounge area. Art jam was great but there were people putting random stuff on the canvas that did not represent Christmas... like "Aaron was here" or painting a small gorilla or monkey, grabbing a vine at each side. But at the end me and Laura managed to fix it up a bit to make it a christmas canvas. Hehe God is awesome!

Pictures of my nerve wrecking performance;





Embarassing... My friend sent me these photo's... I wanted to put them up so people can just laugh at them... haha haha... well... that's all for now and will post up the art christmas master piece ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home