Sunday, June 11, 2006

Flight Worship

Last friday at Flight852 (youth group) I lead worship and I was really pumped up after praying together as a worship team. The set was solid and good. I Love God. So i was so excited i couldn't wait... but then... during worship i could sing most of the songs... I was out of pitch when singing and i realised that... so the back ups had to do most of the leading... which i felt like i wasn't doing my job properly.. trying to create a signal was hard for them to indicate where to go for each song... so yeah.. afterwards i felt I couldn't help the fact that i messed up some parts...
it bothered me a lot and made me stay up almost all night...

Then came saturday... Junk trip was cancelled... so watched a movie instead which was great. then hours later came 180 (adult group). after 180, went home.. and in my mind i was still thinking about me worship leader role... so i decided to record myself to see what my voice is like now... I discouraged myself... I felt like I didn't want to lead worship anymore or even sing for that matter... my pitch was out and i couldn't stand it... I can hear it so clearly when recorded by not by hearing by myself when i sing... I guess i lost a bit of faith. I never had a comment on my voice before... but just based on my performance...

God I'm sorry...

2 Comments:

At 1:06 pm, Blogger Carmen Read said...

Hello there,
My dearest - remember what i said - It is between you and God! I am proud of you! I remember the days when you wouldnt stand on stage because you were scared! You have completely stepped out in faith in alot of areas and I am proud! And I know God is too! He will never say you suck at worship leading because He has given you the GIFT! He has GIVEN you everything YOU need! Never forget that God will never let you down! DO not put yourself down, because you are totally awesome! And i believe that 100% and I will always believe that you can do it!!!

To God be glorified! He is totally worth it! And... Remember, God loves and cares and knows you the best! He sees your heart even if no one else does!!

Love you girl! Keep it up!
Carmen

 
At 12:39 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes,it's gd!
God cares more abt ur heart,dear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home