Monday, February 02, 2004

Today I still feel the guilt inside which I am still recovering from last Saturday. I wasn't in the good mood at the time and I pretty much was a bit rude in a way. I want to say sorry to the people who I was being a bit rude to and I know I have already said sorry to two people but I just want to say sorry again. ok... I guess that's enough... anyways,



This is a book which caught my attention, while I was at this book shop at Central today. When I was looking around the book shop I have found some books that had some spiritual stuff but for some odd reason the book Conversations with God : An Uncommon Dialogue (Book 1)
(the link is a preview of what's inside of the book) just caught my eye. As I lift up the book and opened it, reading the first few lines of the first chapter got me so interested. As I kept on reading and reading, it felt like God was talking to me through a book... (I know it sounds weird). At the back of my mind I knew that I had to go home really soon but... I couldn't stop reading! I got pretty much addicted to the book... but I managed to put the book down and walk back outside to the crowded streets sort of near Lan Kwai Fong, and that my mind wants to go back to the book shop and keep on reading. man... never fell for a book so deeply in my entire life... usually I would read one line from a book I thought it would be interesting and walk away cos it seemed really boring. Conversations with God : An Uncommon Dialogue (Book 1) was totally different... and it made me think more about my spiritual side. I am gonna buy that book! hehe~ well... I hope I'm making sense...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home