Friday, January 30, 2004

Long Time...

Wow... It has been a long time since I have typed anything on this site... Well... right now I'm just staring at the screen typing whatever I'm writing in my blogger entry...
Lately I have been busy. You know... Mocks Exams... Chinese New Year (Kung Hei Fat Choi)... the year of the monkey! and working my butt off with school work. Oh... also computer man fixing my computer and putting a new hard disk (C:) because the old one is too slow and pretty much has too much doc. stuff and other stuff in it and maybe has viruses in it.

I had thoughts that have been bothering me for the past week. They were pretty much 'impure' thoughts. I've tried to be more positive about them but instead I think negative about them, which is really depressing. What bothered me the most is my guitar. Just realising that I can't play very well even though I pratise almost everyday. I seem to have some feeling that I am losing interest... and second thoughts about being in the worship team... I really love serving God by playing electric guitar in the worship team but I am getting the feeling that I am not good enough. Anyways... for that point, it's like "you suck at playing guitar!" sort of thing...
Another thought bothering me which is... my birthday coming up soon, next month. I have no idea what to do for my birthday except just do nothing about it. I really do wish I could have a party and I really want to celebrate... but... the thing is that I have some depressing moments about it.
I have prayed to God about it but I guess it is gonna take a while to find peace from everything i have been through the past week. well... that is all... write about my spiritual stuff later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home