Sunday, February 22, 2004

Prayer for Forgiveness

Help me, God, to move
beyond my hurt and make
the healing choice to forgive.
May your love warm my heart
so I can reclaim the freedom
and peace that come
with forgiveness.


That is what I need to do. Ask Him for forgiveness. Today I was traveling around from MTR to MTR station to take photos for my art exam. After taking the photographs that I wanted I decided to go to Causeway Bay to develop the photos, so I did. Then I knew I was really close to "New Chapter," the place where all Christianity books are and other stuff. As soon as I got to the shop I have noticed that the shop has slightly changed. While walking around, the background music made me quite relaxed but also sad in a way cos it sounded quite sad. I kept on looking at other stuff... but something caught my attention.

*~edit~*

you know one of those cards that says stuff...? well... I have bought more than 5 of them, which inspired me the most. As I read the card thingy's I realised how much I miss SNA and how much I missed God... I haven't said a prayer for a long time now... I really want to say a prayer but I have no idea what to say to Him. Plus... they say that you have to listen more than talking... something like that... I never seem to get messages... but once a he end of last year with the school stuff... I feel lonely again... I wish God's arms were around me right now... to comfort me... and know that he is around... anyways... life isn't so good with me... ciao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home