Saturday, February 14, 2004

~14th Feb. 2004~
Happy Late Valentines Day everyone! ~hehe~ I hope everyone had a wonderful valentines day, especially to the people who went to the SNA Valentines Day Coffee House. Well... It was sad that I didn't play guitar for the valentines day coffee house this time... well I had reasons... but I did drama with Susan, Ryan, Karl and Robin for the coffee house. The Drama was fun. I had to be a bad person who takes Susan's poor heart away and destroy it in many ways. The people got pretty scared of that part... they thought we were really fighting. It was just an act. It was amazing how many people came to the coffee house... It was much better than the last coffee house last year in my remembrance.

Almost every valentines day I get really depressed because I had no boyfriend to share valentines day with, but this time it was slightly different. When days past by from the last few days, LOVE was in the air. There were advertisments everywhere and I couldn't stand it. Almost everyone I knew had a boyfriend. Someone told me that valentines day isn't only about couples, it's with friends as well... I think God was trying to give me the message that valentines day isn't just couples... it's also everyone around you... When I was at the coffee house I was starting to think of what my friend said and that changed my perpective about valentines day. I hope everyone had a good time at the coffee house =) .

~16th Feburary 2004~

This morning I had this big headache and I wasn't able to get out of bed to get ready for school. I've missed the first 2 periods of the day. When I was still in pain I started praying in my mind and started crying, trying my best to ask God to take the painful headache away. I was hoping to get better before 10am so I could get to school and get my Art exam paper. I serious didn't feel like missing school. My parents thought I should stay home for the day but I was too stubborn to stay at home. After taking 2 hours rest, I felt much better at the time. I got up with my mind being refreshed - no pain, no big headache. Finally! I was pretty happy because I was able to get my Art exam paper! hehe~ anyways....

I guess this is sort of boring now... since I don't know what to say much spiritually... but I hope I could get the really good feeling again from God so I could write stuff about my spirit side... Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home